WHAT CAN I USE CUMQUAT MARMALADE FOR?
From flavouring breakfast treats or decadent desserts to spicing up traditional family favourites, cumquats are not only in vogue but are an affordable and exotic addition to the kitchen.
Lets’s talk Cumquat Marmalade - a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of ways.
Here are some new ideas to get your creative juices flowing and your taste buds tantalised:
- Spread on a fresh slice of sourdough bread or toasted English muffins for a delicious breakfast treat.
- Use as a glaze for meats such as pork or chicken.
- Mix with yoghurt or cream cheese for a tasty dip or spread.
- Use as a filling for cakes or pastries.
- Use as a topping for ice cream or cheesecake.
- Mix with olive oil and use as a marinade for vegetables.
- Mix with mustard and use as a dressing for salads or sandwiches.
- Use as a filling for thumbprint cookies.
- Mix with balsamic vinegar and use as a glaze for grilled vegetables.
- Use as a sweetener in tea or coffee.
Cumquat Marmalade can also be used in savoury dishes such as sauces or marinades. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination!
We hope this blog post has given you some inspiration and new ideas on how to use Cumquat Marmalade to take your family favourites to the next level.